BIO-Fuels and Renewable Energy
Bio-fuels consist of bio-ethanol, bio-butanol, bio-diesel and bio-gases. Instead of petroleum reserves being accelerating consumed in the world, bio-fuels have gained a big important recently as they are produced from vegetable and animal oils, environment-friendly, renewable.
HAUS centrifuge technologies are designed to yield the most efficient result in processes of producing renewable energy sources. HAUS brand centrifuges give the best results in producing low-cost bio-fuels with minimum energy consumption.
HAUS is aware of its responsibility in extending bio-gas production which is very limited in our country. Thus, is ready to carry out the responsibility. HAUS decanters and separators are designed to yield high-performance and high-efficiency in bio-gas production.
Decanter Centrifuges use in biodiesel production processes below;
* Clarification of used / new oils
* Separation of solid from oil which obtain after oil seeds extract in screw press
* Separation of glycerin, oil acids and salts during processing glycerin
* Separation of methanol and washed salts come off from glycerin processing.
Separator Centrifuges use in biodiesel production processes below;
* Separation of biodiesel from glycerined water after transesterification. (Purificator)
* Separation of solid particles from biodiesel which means clarification of obtained biodiesel. (Clarificator)
* Use in mucilage effacement (degumming) / neutralization of refining raw oil with alcohol
Decanter Centrifuge in ethanol production;
* The separation of wet particles and slim silage from silage which accumulated at the bottom after distillation.
* Use in separation of yeast.